“At the height of his cocaine addiction, David Bowie weighed only 95 pounds, hardly a healthy weight for 5’11”. He later said that he spent most of the mid-Seventies trying to perfect telekinesis and trying to keep Jimmy Page and witches from stealing his soul.”
trying to keep Jimmy Page and witches from stealing his soul
Oh my god
Sounds about right
1. scott snyder’s Severed
2.Farel Dalrymple’s Pop gun War
3. ECCC Heroes designed by Michael Avon Oeming
4. Mike Norton’s Battlepug
5. Wendy and Richard Pini’s Elfquest (petalwing on top of the Invincible dude’s head)
6.Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky’s sex criminals
7. Joe Ketinge and Leila Del Duca’s Shutter
8. Robert Kirkman and artist Cory Walker’s Invincible
9. Egypt Urnash’s Decrypting Rita
10. Rob Liefeld’s PROPHET (that me and Simon Roy and Giannis Milonogiannis and Farel Dalrymple and Joseph Bergin III work on)
11.Mike Kunkel’s Herobear and the Kid.
12.Aaron Diaz’s Dresden Codak
13. Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor’s & voiced by Cecil Baldwin Welcome to Night Vale
14.Paul Tobin and Colleen Coover’s Bandette
15.Ron Randall’s Trekker
16. Damon Gentry and Aaron Conley’s Sabertooth Swordsman
17. Rick Spears and Chuck BB’s Black metal.
18 Stan Sakai ’s Usagi Yōjinbō 兎用心棒
19. Jeff Smith’s Bone
20. Mike Allred’s Madman
21, My (Brandon Graham, me me me ) King city.
22.Adam Warren’s Empowered. (that I just drew a one shot issue of)
23.Kelly Sue DeConnick and Emma Ríos’s Pretty deadly.
24. Erik Larsen’s savage dragon (Malcolm dragon)
25. E.K. Weaver’s T.J. and Amal (my favorite ongoing web comic—sooo good)
26.Corey Lewis’s Sharknife. (YOSHHHHH!!)
27. Kenichi Sonoda Gunsmith cats. (I’m sooo hyped that Sonada is gonna be at the con this year)
28. Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt’s The Sixth gun.
29. Kenichi Sonoda’s Bubble gum crisis. (this is basically an anime con from 1994 now)
30.Greg Rucka and Michael Lark’s Lazarus
31. David Petersen’s Mouse guard.
32. John Graham and Victor Steinbrueck’s The space needle
33. Ryan North’s Dinosaur comics
34.Richard Starkings Elephantmen.
35. H. G. Wells invisible man
36. Shannon Wheeler’s Too much coffee man.
37. Grant Morrison and Darick Robertson’s Happy!
38.Rob Guillory and John Layman’s Chew, CHOG
39.Chris Sims, Chad Bowers, and Scott Kowalchuk’s Down Set Fight
40. Kurtis J. Wiebe and Roc Upchurch’s Rat Queens.
41. Eric Stephenson and Nate Bellegarde’s Nowhere men
42. Kevin Church & Grace Allison’s Wander
43. Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis and Brooke Allen’s Lumberjanes
44. Cat Farris’s flaccid badger
Do you like hurting other people?
this game brings back feels
sing me to sleep
The solar system upon my forearm